No shit Sherlock.
"Writing articles for personal blogs takes some getting used to. However, if you are willing to commit to the process and learn from mistakes and constructive criticism, you could be well on your way to earning a substantial amount of cash.
1. Determine how many words the blog articles need to be.
2. Determine the keywords or phrases for each blog article and their density. Also, be sure to find out how many words the article needs to be.
3. Determine the style of writing for the blog. For example, humorous blogs and informative blogs will each be written in different styles.
4. Write the article using correct spelling and punctuation as well as keyword or phrase density.
5. Submit your article to the owner of the personal blog."
This one is better then the two below... and that is very sad.