This one may be my favorite because of how specific it is.
"Pregnancy is one of the most exciting times in a woman's life. Writing a blog is a way to remember how you felt while you were pregnant. Although writing a blog may seem a lot like keeping a diary, this online journal is different since you share it with others.
1. Register online at a blog hosting site. There are a number of free sites available, and you should compare and contrast the features they offer. For example, some blog sites will host photos for you while others require you to link to photos from a photo sharing website, which you will need a separate account for.
2. Decide how frequently you want to update your pregnancy blog. Since pregnancy is measured in weeks, a weekly update is a logical choice. Of course, you will want to add a special post when you reach major milestones, such as finding out the sex of your baby.
3. Schedule a time each day or week to update your blog. By making writing a part of your regular routine, you will get used to keeping track of your activities and will find that after a short time, blogging becomes second nature.
4. Include information about how far along you are, how you are feeling and how you are planning for baby's arrival in each entry. You may also want to include a photo of your belly each week to track how baby is growing. Although it seems like you will remember how being pregnant felt, these photos can be a nice reminder after baby is born.
5. Invite family and friends to subscribe to your blog. Reveal how you're feeling and update them with photos."
When I want to be told exactly how to tell people what is going on when I'm pregnant, I will look to this how-to.
Look at it here.